Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Small Update

We survived our weekend in Daytona for Biketoberfest. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do at these things.

Here we are at the campground, Kona is guarding the bikes.
Kona and Lilly enjoying being outside, they just love camping.
This is my besties and I. The guys are looking at the bikes at the Rat Hole Bike Show. Then we went shopping, at a Harley Davidson outlet..yippeee!

Every day I go through a different part of the house and reorganize stuff. Sometimes it goes into the yard sale room, some gets filed into the trash. We are moving at a snails pace, but at least we are getting organized.

I love reading about all the other people that are in transition and the ones that are on the road.

Keep the blogs coming.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment